Friday 23 September 2022

Still Here

Thank you so very much for the good wishes and supportive comments on my previous post. Please know they were much appreciated and went a long way to acknowledge my disappointment and lift my spirits in equal measure. 

I didn't mean to step away for quite so long. 

I temporarily switched my blog to private in order to make some small adjustments, then I got so caught up in the busyness of the new school year that I completely forgot to switch it back again, which lead to several concerned e-mails. To those who reached out, please accept my sincere apologies, once again, for giving rise to any concern.

And now, after 6 years (How has it been so long!) I have decided to change the name of the blog. It seems far more in keeping with the content of my posts, and if I'm totally honest, I grew a little weary of having to explain to some how the previous name was deliberate and not, in fact, a spelling mistake :)

I realise I have much to catch up on and I'm looking forward to reading everyone's news. But I thought I would simply begin by saying 'Hello!'

J. X

32 comments:

  1. I like your new blog name! I'm looking forward to reading what you find to blog about, along the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel here , glad you are too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, Sue. New name, same old content :)

      Delete
  4. I missed you and I'm so glad you're back, I like your new blog title. Your new post appeared in my blog's sidebar under your previous blog title but that's okay for me I hope it is for you too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Eileen. It's been a busy few weeks, but I'm glad to be back. If you wish to change the title, you can simply remove it from the list of blogs you follow then re-add it, but it's okay either way, I'm just happy that you follow me :) Xx

      Delete
  5. Lovely to hear from you again. I too love your new blog name, I will travelling along the way with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was wondering what had become of you...but honestly talk about should have gone to specsavers...I didn't at first twig whose blog it was...silly old me! Welcome back. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I frequently wonder what has become of me :D Thank you, Jackie. Xx

      Delete
  7. Hi Jules. So glad to see you back in this space. I love the new name of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julia. And thank you for checking in :)

      Delete
  8. Well. hello there! So happy to see you back here. I love your new blog name, and am looking forward to spending cozy time with you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely to have you back. The new name is great and I'm looking forward to your posts. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joy. I hope you are enjoying your time away. Xx

      Delete
  10. Blog names may change but reding your posts is always a pleasure. Hope returning to school has gone smoothly this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jayne. It will be the same old content, I'm afraid ;)
      This year's return to school has been great, but full on. I only received confirmation of my new hours while I was on a train travelling to London and they have changed again since then! Xx

      Delete
  11. Pleased to see you back, and I like your new blog name.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jan. It was time for a change. Xx

      Delete
  12. Looking forward to going along the way with you. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shazza. I will enjoy your company. Xx

      Delete
  13. thank you for good wishes...

    🍁🌰🍂🌻🍂🌰🍁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you're taking good care of yourself. Xx

      Delete
  14. Glad you're back here Jules and looking forward to the journey alongside you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's good to take a little break just for yourself now and then...we all look forward to catching up with you! The title sounds ideal...stories and photos from walks taken along the roads and paths that so many of your lovely photos show. Hope it's a good week, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello! I also missed you and am glad you stepped back! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds a lovely well thought out holiday - glad you both enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete